Non-invasive cosmetic weight lossWe are bringing you the latest technology in non-invasive, non-surgical, painless weight loss by offering FDA approved, laser-based cosmetic Body Contouring.
- What is Laser Body Contouring?: It’s “inch reduction” using cold laser and targeting areas of your body like hips, thighs, tummy, etc…
- How is it done?: We use the FDA approved Zerona device that has a long track of success and safety. Cold laser beams (no heat) are used to target areas where “inch reduction” is needed.
- How long does it take?: Each single treatment lasts 40 minutes. A minimum of 6 sessions is generally recommended.
- How does it work?: During these very relaxing and painless treatments, fat cell membranes become leaky and allow for their fat content to leave the cell, enter the extracellular areas and subsequently get absorbed and transported through the lymphatic system. A sensitive healthy lifestyle will allow for maintenance of the results indefinitely. Please follow this link for more information http://www.myzerona.com/
You may consider laser weight loss if:
- You do not want to undergo surgery and general anesthesia to lose inches in localized areas of your body.
- After losing weight, you find that certain areas of your body seem resistant despite overall weight loss.
- You’d like to improve your physical appearance for cosmetic reasons.
- You’d like to boost the weight loss you are already attaining through all the medical, nutritional, behavioral and exercise-based methods we offer.
For those who may be struggling with signs of cellulite, otherwise known as orange peel skin, we offer a wide array of advanced cosmetic solutions to help you achieve the very best in your skin.
Cellulite Reduction Treatments
Cellulite is a common cosmetic concern where the skin appears dimpled due to underlying skin structures. While it may not pose a danger to your health, it can present an imperfection in your complexion. While there isn’t a single known cause, it often forms as the result of genetic predispositions, lifestyle choices, dietary choices, or hormonal shifts. While nearly anyone may develop cellulite, it is more often seen among women in various parts of the body including the:
Our team in New Jersey proudly offers a comprehensive combination of cellulite reduction treatments to smoothen your skin. Some of our treatment options include:
- Cold laser treatments to condense fat cells
- Medical microneedling treatment sessions to stimulate collagen creation and establish an even skin texture
- Nutritional guidance
- Topical cosmeceuticals to enhance the results achieved with medical treatments