Personalized Plan for a Healthy LifeYour personalized plan will be responsive to:Your medical and genetic history, social considerations, body composition and individual metabolism, co-existing medical problems, degree of weight excess, stage of weight loss and several other factors which vary from patient to patient.Your plan will consist of:
- An active weight loss phase (12 week blocks with weekly visit)
- A transition phase with biweekly visits
- A maintenance phase with monthly visits
- Treatment of any underlying medical conditions that are affecting your weight.
- Nutritional therapy: your nutritional plan may be more or less aggressive which will be determined with Dr. Pietrzykowska. The plan may be grocery based, meal-replacement based or may be a mix of both depending on your specific situation.
- Behavior modification: we will address various concerns, including emotional eating, cravings, stress management, managing relapses, etc. We will focus on your specific needs with a personalized approach.
- A personalized exercise plan: the goal is to get you to the best you can be while being mindful of any physical limitations and with your safety in mind.
- Obesity medications: these will be discussed when appropriate to help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight.